Enerzinx has been weathering this worst time caused because of Pandemic by ensuring consistent value delivery. Workforce at Enerzinx has always remained ready to go that extra mile to achieve this. Having Kaizen as core work culture has enabled Enerzinx in achieving this.
While 24 hours in a day seemed less trying to meet the targets, executing projects, keeping customers satisfied, ensuring the Employees are happy, Enerzinx didn’t forget its Corporate Social Responsibility.
Here are the CSR activities Enerzinx is involved recently. Donated Oximeters to –
- In 2021 – Narayana Hrudayalaya Limited – Bengaluru
- In 2021 – Sanjeevini Hospital – Greater Noida
- In 2021 – Guru Nanak Dev Hospital – Amritsar – Punjab
All the above Hospitals expressed their gratitude and appreciated Enerzinx’s intent in joining hands with them.
“Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence”
Enerzinx has always remained an active participator in such noble work in the past too. Here are few more instances when Enerzinx proactively took part-
- In 2020 – All Employees contributed into PM Cares Fund towards Covid Relief
- In 2019 – All Employees did their part by contributing to Bharat ke Veer Fund after the unfortunate event of Pulwama Attack
In the busy schedule to deliver Business Values Enerzinx has never forgotten catering to Human Values.